Your First Tattoo?Getting a tattoo especially your first ink can be daunting; but the artists at the Joy Of Ink will work with you to make this experience as simple (and pain-free) as possible. The steps toward making your tattoo a reality at the Joy Of Ink are simple:-
- Book a FREE consultation with one of our experienced and friendly artists at the Joy Of Ink on (03) 8555 9293.
- Collect as much reference material as you can so that your artist can get a feel for what you want. Google images, tattoo magazines, your own sketches (stick figures are cool too) are some examples of where to source your references.
- Bring your reference material in and your artist will work with you to sketch out a few concept sketches for you.
- Once you're happy with a concept sketch, your artist will be able to tell you how long the tattoo will take to complete and how much it will cost.
- Your artist can then book your preferred slot for you; a deposit of $50 is required at this stage which will be taken off the final price of the tattoo.
- Your custom artwork will be drawn up by your artist - FREE of charge
- On the day, rest well and eat before you come in to keep your blood sugars up.
- Your artist will then begin the tattoo process and in a short time you'll have an incredible art piece and memories to share with your friends.